TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
A booking is confirmed upon receipt of deposit & signed Rental Agreement.
See each property for maximum guest numbers; you must not exceed the maximum number of guests permitted.
See property information or contact Trinity Point Accommodation at email@example.com
Code of Conduct
New laws have come into effect from 18th December 2020 which we are required to inform you of. You may read the Code by searching the following link.
Party Policy – Zero Tolerance
Trinity Point Accommodation follows best practice policies to ensure the properties we represent for short term accommodation are safe, secure and protected – and not damaged. Government regulators and Council have strict rules and requirements for holiday letting and will prosecute those who book properties for holiday/short term who do not abide by the short-term letting regulations. Reasons such as: noise disturbance, parties and overcrowding etc. will not be tolerated. Trinity Point Accommodation supports the luxury end of the short-term holiday letting market and have fair yet strict guidelines to protect owners and their properties. We require an undertaking from guests who book for short term ‘accommodation’ not to have parties, events or large gatherings and give assurance that the propertied rented is for the use of registered guests and for the use of those people.
In the event an unsolicited event/party ensues at any Trinity Point Accommodation managed property, the procedure is as follow: Concierge will contact the main booking guest for immediate action. If an immediate resolution is not forthcoming, Police will be called to secure the property, Council will be alerted – fines to you may arise.
Trinity Point Accommodation strives to ensure all our guests enjoy an experience beyond their expectations; if you have any special requests, please do not hesitate in contacting us. We ask that you read and abide by the terms and conditions. We ask that all guests take upmost care, show respect and responsibility to ensure the property & furnishings are left in the exact same condition as the beginning of the stay.
- Reservations & Bookings: The booking will be confirmed on receipt of deposit payment & accepting Terms & Conditions. All transactions will be done in Australian dollars.
- Payments will be made directly with Trinity Point Accommodation. All rent monies received will be deposited into a legislated Trust account with National Australia Bank.
- Trinity Point Accommodation has a firm booking policy. Bookings cancelled outside 14 days before start date of stay will receive a 100% refund of deposit. Guests who cancel within 14 days of booking date will forfeit entire deposit. In the event guest are unable to travel due to government imposed travel restrictions, a full refund will be issued.
- The person making this booking will be designated as the house manager and will be nominated as the primary contact. The house manager must be 18 years of age or older, warrants the he/she is authorized to agree to this agreement on behalf of all occupants and takes full responsibility to ensure that all occupants (and any guests or invitees of such occupants) understand and agree to this agreement.
- The property is to be used for short term residential accommodation only. The property may not be used for commercial purpose, wedding, party, gathering of any other function unless agree to by the Property Manager. There is strictly no smoking inside the property and we ask also you leave your pets at home as they are not permitted.
- Check-in is from 2pm onwards and check-out is 10am. Arrival and departure times may be renegotiated with Trinity Point Accommodation via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housekeeping & Maintenance: The occupants are required to leave the property in the same clean, neat & tidy condition, as it was when they arrived. Remove garbage from property & leave linens on beds & towels in bathrooms. Ensure air conditioning/heating & all lights are turned off.
- The occupants acknowledge the environment in which the property is located and must take extreme care including, without limitation, observing safety signage, fire and safety direction and procedures and exercise caution whilst inside and when venturing outside the property. Occupants must report breakages or damage immediately (as soon as practical) and are responsible for loss or damage of property belonging to them or their guests, and for damage or loss of property belonging to the property during their stay.
- Noise, Parties & Behaviour: The house is for registered occupants only. Parties are not permitted under any circumstances and there is to be no disturbing noise between 10pm to 8am with no excessive noise at any other time. If your behaviour or that of your guests cause damage, danger or annoyance we reserve the right to ask you to vacate the property immediately.
- Use of equipment: Any supplied or available equipment is used at your own risk.